- Grape variety : 80% Sylvaner and Pinot Blanc, 10% Auxerrois and Pinot Gris.
- Hecto/Hectare yield: 38
- Soil: Laubenhutt, old vines below the wine road, at the foot of the slopes. This limono-granitic soil gives the cuvée "Tout Naturellement" a delicious taste. The Blettig brings roundness and fatness to the wine.
The grapes are harvested and poured whole into the pneumatic press, then gently pressed. Fermentation for 10 to 11 months in old oak barrels with indigenous yeasts. Bottled without sulphites, without any input and without filtration.
This terroir is made up of pink granite, moreover the mountain which is located in Dambach is made up of a granite bedrock which cracks at the surface giving a layer of sand and pebbles. The vines therefore benefit from a light, sandy and draining soil, which makes the wines particularly elegant, airy, straight and fresh with a fine acidity.
- Alcohol: 12.57
- Residual Sugar: <1
- Total Acidity: 3.71 G/L AT
- Volatile Acidity: 0.8 G/L
- Malic Acid: G/L
- Lactic Acid: G/L
- Tartaric Acid: 5.7 G/L
- Free SO2: MG/L
- SO2 Total: 21 MG/L
- To better understand the analyses, click here.
Write a comment
Are you satisfied with your product?