- Grape Variety: 50% Merlot, 50% Cabernet Franc
- Yield Hecto/Hectare: 25 hl/ha
- Soil: Clayey, silty, sandy soils.
This wine was cold macerated for 3 days and then the grapes were pressed, to be put back in the same vat for 6 months.
According to their bases, the soils of the Côte de Bourg are either sandy on gravelly clay, or clay-limestone on limestone at Astéries or clayey-gravelly.
- Alcohol: 12.2
- Sucre Résiduel : <1 G/L
- Total Acidity: 3.42 G/L AT
- Volatile Acidity: 1 G/L
- Malic Acid: G/L
- Lactic Acid: G/L
- Tartaric Acid: G/L
- Free SO2: 1 MG/L
- SO2 Total: 5 MG/L
- To better understand the analyses, click here.
Write a comment
Are you satisfied with your product?