The purpose of this Privacy Charter is to inform you about all the following points:
-Framework for the collection of your personal data,
-The processing that we carry out of your personal data when you consult the Site and/or place your Orders.
If You disagree with these principles, You are free not to use our site www.monvinnature.com. In the event of a modification taking effect immediately, it will only be applied to users subsequently. For these reasons, we invite you to read it regularly.
Here are the definitions in this charter:
"Personal Data": refers to data of a personal nature allowing the User to be identified directly or indirectly when registering on the Site and creating his Personal Account (e.g. surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, user name, IP address, etc.) ;
"Regulation on Personal Data": refers together to Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, as amended, and any new law, decrees issued for its application such as the Digital Republic Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016;
"Site": means the website accessible at the URL www.monvinnature.com;
"Device": means the hardware equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, telephone, etc.) used to access the Site;
"You": refers to any customer, User ;
"we": refers to the company Mon vin nature.
2. Description of the Personal Data We Collect :
We have declared the collection and processing of your Personal Data to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (hereinafter referred to as the "CNIL").
We collect the Personal Data that you voluntarily declare to us when creating your Personal Account, namely: your surname, first name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. This information is necessary for the management of your Orders as well as the commercial relations that we maintain with you.
Our site does not manage cookies, we do not keep any information relating to your navigation.
3. How long your Personal Data will be kept:
Your Personal Data in connection with an order are kept for a period of three (3) years from the act of purchase.
However, at the end of this last period, your Personal Data may be archived on a separate medium in order to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations (such as the obligation to retain invoices for a period of ten (10) years as set forth in Article L.123-22 of the French Commercial Code) and/or at least during the applicable limitation period (such as the five (5) year common law limitation period enshrined in Article 2224 of the French Civil Code).
4. The use that is made of your Personal Data :
Your personal data is necessary to enable you to access, use and improve our site, and to enable us to :
- Carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship, i.e. concerning Orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting, "customer relationship" follow-up, such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service, etc. ;
- Offer you promotional offers from the site;
Personalize our communication to you, in particular through information e-mails, according to your preferences noted and/or declared, your needs and your choices;
- Elaborate commercial statistics; analysis and marketing tools (in particular classification, score, etc.); and
- Organize contests, lotteries or any promotional operation with the exception of online gambling and games of chance subject to the approval of the Online Gaming Regulatory Authority;
- Manage any unpaid amounts and deal with any complaints and/or disputes;
- Manage your comments on the Site and/or on the web pages that We publish and host on social networks;
- Fight against fraud.
5. What information do We share with third parties?
All your Personal Data that We collect and process are strictly confidential.
We may be led to transfer temporarily and securely to Partners, certain Personal Data necessary in particular for the operation, animation and maintenance of our Site, to ensure the accomplishment of tasks necessary for the execution of your Order, to ensure the delivery of Products, to fight against fraud and more generally any criminally reprehensible activity, and to carry out satisfaction surveys, etc.
We may also need to disclose Personal Data to respond to a court order.
6. What are your rights?
In accordance with the Personal Data Regulations, You have the right to :
- To oppose to the processing of your Personal Data for legitimate reasons;
- To access all of your Personal Data;
- To rectify, update and delete, subject to legitimate reasons, your Personal Data;
- To request the portability of your Personal Data.
- To request a limitation on the processing that We carry out in relation to your Personal Data.
In addition, You have the option to provide Us with instructions regarding the storage, deletion and disclosure of Your Personal Data after Your death, which instructions may also be registered with a certified "trusted digital third party". These instructions, or a kind of "digital will", may designate a person to carry them out; if not, your heirs will be named.
In the absence of any directive, your heirs may contact Us in order to :
- Access the processing of Personal Data allowing "the organization and the settlement of the deceased's estate";
- Receive the communication of "digital assets" or "Personal Data similar to family memories, transmissible to the heirs";
- Have your Personal Account on the Site closed and oppose the further processing of your Personal Data.
In any case, You have the possibility to indicate to Us, at any time, that You do not wish, in the event of death, that Your Personal Data be communicated to a third party.
7. How do you exercise your rights?
-By e-mail to email@example.com
-By post to :
My natural wine
16 rue de Pologne
In addition, You can exercise your rights of access and rectification of some of your Personal Data from your Personal Account.
If you request the deletion of your Personal Data and/or if you exercise your right to request the deletion of your Personal Data, We may, however, keep them in our interim archives, on a separate medium, for the time necessary to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations.
You may also ask Us at any time to stop receiving advertisements or canvassing adapted to the navigation information of your Terminal, by unchecking the box (receive site information) in your account.
You can, at any time, make a complaint to the competent control authority (in France, the CNIL: www.cnil.fr